Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image Enterprise Server is a comprehensive server protection and recovery solution that allows you to get back to business as quickly as possible, minimizing downtime. With support for both 64-bit Windows and 32-bit Windows, you can rest assured that both old and new systems are protected.
Acronis True Image Enterprise Server for Windows allows you to
1) create an exact server disk image, including the operating system, applications, and configurations and
2) backup mission critical databases.
New! DVD Burning - Save backups directly to DVDs without using 3rd party DVD burning software
After a system crash, Acronis True Image Enterprise Server allows you to perform a full system restore, a bare-metal restore or just a restore of individual files and folders in minutes. Complete system restoration can be performed to an existing system, to a new system with different hardware or to a virtual machine.
The Acronis Management Console included with Acronis True Image Enterprise Server offers great flexibility for corporate IT departments. From this console you can install the product, manage backup tasks, and recover remote servers located throughout your entire network.
Key among the updates is the ability to restore a system to entirely different hardware - a feature known as Universal Restore, and the ability to boot a remote computer to restore a system partition.
1) Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) support - Online backup of mission critical applications, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
2) Remote unattended restores with the Acronis bootable agent - Recover all systems in the network from one central location
3) Boot from an image, using Acronis Snap Restore (a patent pending technology) - Decrease downtime by allowing systems to be used during a
4) File backups, in addition to our traditional image backups
Visit software page at SoftEmpire.com: Acronis True Image
Back to Backup and Security Software